Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21


Isaac's 123 Peanut Butter Cookies

These cookies are so easy that Isaac has memorized the recipe. Seriously! It makes yummy peanut butter cookies quick as a wink.


This is it for ingredients.
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg




Dump it in the bowl.




Mix it up well, until it looks like this.




Scoop it out with a spoon. (Isaac's favorite part)



Roll it into walnut sized balls.
(Absolutely no mocking of my cookie sheets, these babies get USED!)



Smoosh the balls with a fork to make them pretty.
( I can sense the cookie sheet mocking, you better stop it.)



Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.



Yum, yum , yum.






Feed to grateful children.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those cookies look so good and so easy. Who knew? No mocking of cookie sheet from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love that recipe, I think its time to make some again :)

    ReplyDelete