Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 30




Arts and Academics Night

Tonight was Arts and Academics night at Ethan's school. He created a wonderful exhibit of paper planes. Here is a copy of the report he wrote to go with it.

This is my Arts and Academics project. It is an exhibit of paper planes. There are many different kinds. I think paper planes are fun. I enjoy paper folding. My dad helped me with my project. First, we decided which planes to make. Next, we made models out of scratch paper. Then, we tested them inside and outside. Last, we made them again out of fancy paper. This was harder than I thought it would be. Each plane took about an hour to do all the steps. It was hard to make all the folds straight. I am happy that I learned how to make good paper planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment