Dinner
I had a bit of a culinary emergency tonight, and ended up having to come up with dinner fast.
I threw this soup together from the pantry at the last minute and it turned out really yummy! The kids each ate 2 bowls!
Italian Meatball Soup
1 package fully cooked frozen meatballs
1 package small dried mushroom ravioli
1 box chicken broth
2 cans diced tomatoes
garlic (1 or 2 cloves)
Italian seasoning
1 soup can water
Combine broth, tomatoes, water and seasonings, add meatballs and bring to a boil. Stir in ravioli and cook until pasta is tender. Serve with cheese and pasta seasonings sprinkled on top.

That sounds so yummy!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That sounds (and looks) delicious, especially for something just thrown together.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds (and looks) really good! I love to keep frozen ravioli and tortellini on hand for quick meals--tortellini soup is one of my favorites: chicken broth or boullion, canned tomatoes, random veggies (fresh, canned, or frozen), spinach, frozen tortelli, a dash of Italian seasoning and drizzle of olive oil. Yum!
ReplyDelete